Build Your Cabinet
WHAT IS A CABINET?
- A CABINET is made up of individuals (males or females) who bring a wealth of life experience to the table in service to a given individual.
- An individual’s cabinet can consist of a parent; relative; friend; teacher; coach; etc.
- Any individual asked to be in a person’s cabinet should have more life experience than the individual making the request.
- Anyone asked to be a member of an individual’s cabinet should respect the commitment and duties involved in this role.
- There is no limit on how many individuals can be chosen to serve in a person’s cabinet.
- An individual should seek the advice of a member (or members) of his/her cabinet prior to making any MAJOR or (in some cases) minor decision in his/her life.
ASK SOMEONE TO JOIN YOUR CABINET
When you click the “Send email” link below, you will be prompted to send an email to a trusted adult, inviting them to join your Kiyama Cabinet
If you cannot access the link, please copy and paste the following into the message field of your email provider.
TO: (friend’s email)
FROM: (your email)
Subject: I would like you to be a part of my Kiyama Cabinet
Message: I am attempting to build a Kiyama Cabinet. This is a group of adults that I trust and respect and who can provide me with advice and guidance. I would like you to be in my Cabinet. Please click on the link below to learn more about the Kiyama Movement and the Kiyama Cabinet.